It is quite easy to find out if you are a frequent flyer.
- You wonder if the movie selection will have been updated because you already have seen all the movies from your previous flights;
- Just to find out that you also saw the new selection at home…
- You know exactly what to remove and how to speed up security checks*
- You have flown with 4 different carrier, some more than once.
- And you obviously know which one have the best (Air France) and the worst (Air Transat) food.
- Flying 5,5 hours to Heatrow seems short.
- You arrive just on time at the airport.
- And finally, you can recite the security procedures video by heart.
* Speaking of which, they should really make a newbies lane
Update: apparently the past of fly is flown.